Monday, December 9, 2013

Lost Dog: Young Black Female Dashbound and Pet Pals




Lost Dog: Young Black Female Dashbound from Rumbavu Park, Enterprise Road, around 9:00am  Tuesday 3rd December 2013. She answers to the name of Cozette. Any information  please phone 0779034513 or 0772960950.

Petpals: Going away? Own a pet? I can offer home visits to check your precious pets' health, give them some companionship, play time and basic brushing. I'll take pictures which can be e-mailed to you along with an update as to their wellbeing. I'll also be on call so that your staff can contact me should an animal require a vet visit. Go on holiday without fretting and keep in touch with home through me, Lorna Grant. For bookings email nickandlorna@gmail.com or phone 0772 215544

No comments:

Post a Comment