Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lost dog and one needing a home


Dachsie: Urgently looking for a dachsie puppy in Zim for a great home, or at least a lovely female to breed with rhoard@origen.co.zw

 

Looking For New Home: URGENT: My name is Rosie and i am approx 18 months old. I am a medium to long haired border collie cross. My people are relocating and can not take me with them. I would love a home with children, my best friend has just turned 4 and i don't mind other animals. I love to sit inside by your feet, or on the threshold of the door way to make sure you are well looked after, I am gentle and soft natured. I have been well loved and I am very sad that I can not travel with my family. My vaccines are up to date and I have been spayed, I have been microchipped, so should I go missing I can be traced easily.. My people would love to see me re-homed as soon as possible as they leave soon and the new home they had for me fell through. Please would you find in your heart to give me a place in your family. A spca home inspection will need to be conducted at my peoples cost. Please call or watsapp 0778844260 for pictures, more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment