Tuesday, August 18, 2015

3 Magnificent Terriers looking for loving homes


3 Magnificent Terriers looking for loving homes: My name is Spike. I am a purebred 1 year old black Brindle Staffordshire bull terrier. I am boisterous but very adorable. I love a bitch for a friend but have never seen a cat so don’t contact Michelle if you have one. I will be a devoted companion and love you always. My name is Maggie. I am a small purebred with patches English bull terrier. I do chase cats but get on with other dogs male or female and am a real character. I am about 18months old and beautiful. What a character! I especially get on with my friend Jessica who is about the same age as me she is so soft and gentle. She loves everybody and everything. She is a Staffie X English bull terrier, Brindle in colour. We would love to go together but can be separated to the right homes. Please please somebody give these poor dogs a kind and loving home.  They have been in kennels too long and have nothing to look forward to but euthanasia. Contact Michelle (Terrier Rescue) at gandami@mweb.co.zw to approved homes only

No comments:

Post a Comment