Wednesday, August 16, 2017


From: Francina Lagesse lagessezw@gmail.com Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 10:22 PM

On Sunday I found a male Jack Russell (very dark brown and white patches) running all over Drew Road. In order to avoid him being run over, I stopped to pick him up. He’s a very sweet-natured, friendly fellow and very well-mannered in the car. According to the guard at the restaurant, he belonged to people (Mr/s Kashaya?) at 16 Drew Road, but I’ve no way of know if this is indeed the case. I’ve rung and hooted at that gate several times during the past two days without response. As I am going away for a while tomorrow, I have left the Jack Russell with the Chisipite Vet on 101 Harare Drive (along the dug-up dirt part of the road). Please contact Dr Savage (04 496 420) if you think the dog may be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment