Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lost Found and Needing homes




Found German Shepherd: A GSD has been found at Strathaven Shops and is waiting for its owner at Avondale Vets on King George Road.  Phone 339971 and give me a description and other details.

Found Yesterday, Thursday, on our doorstep in Greendale North area, off Court Rd. A small golden brown Spaniel cross male, no I.D. Happy to look after him until owner found. Have notified SPCA, Kamfinsa and  Chisipite Vets. Ph Jenny Mackay, 480977 / 0772 362 069

Missing Cat: My young male black cat has been missing since Christmas. I have advised the SPCA but to date he has still not come home. Please if anyone has found a black cat in the new Alex Park area can you contact me asap. He answers to the name Canon, he is very gentle and friendly and has big orange eyes. Many thanks Ashleigh Kille 0774 549 946.

Missing Dog:  Lost - Black and tan Rotti cross with long tail. Answers to the name of Whitney. Last seen on New Year’s Eve. May have been frightened by fireworks. Missing from 2 Pevensey road/cnr Enterprise road, Highlands. Owners are away, if anyone has any information, please phone the house sitter on: 0773821394.Thanks very much

Missing dog: L0ST DOG IN THE MARLBOROUGH/WESTGATE AREA My dog Candy who is a Ridgeback Cross went missing the evening of 01 January 2014. She is a loveable and shy dog and should not bite. She is not chipped and does not have a collar on. Please if anyone finds her or has seen her around please contact Tanya on: 0772418906 or tanyahurn1@hotmail.com

Plea To Help Cat: I am putting in a cry for help, last night we took a friends cat to the vet but on the way home not even 500m from the 24hr vet there was a medium sized Ginger female tabby lying in the middle of the road with server dehydration and signs of neglect so we stopped and took Her in to the vet. I was too heart sore to let them just euthanize her just because she has no owner to take care of the bill, so i offered to pay to keep this poor helpless creature alive! But i do not think i will manage the bill on my own so please if anyone can help me even with as much as $3 to get this kitty back on her feet and to a good loving home I am in desperate need of support fighting a losing battle against animal cruelty if u think u can help in any way please contact me on: 0773 418 545 app me, sms or a phone call will do. Thanks everyone.

Staffie Lovers: I have 2 magnificent 3 year old Red Staffie, imported from SA, brother and sister ( she is spayed) needing a good home as only dogs, as owners leaving and can’t take them with. Their names are Lucas and Ruby. Fantastic with children and excellent protectors. Owners desperate for the same kind of loving home that they have given them. If you don’t have any animals and would like to see email me at gandami@mweb.co.zw Michelle (Terrier rescue)

No comments:

Post a Comment