Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thank you anda warning


Grateful thanks for my rescued dogs: My two Jack Russells were going for their usual walk with my gardener at about 0830 this morning on their usual route which takes them past the Chinese who are on the corner of Mt Pleasant Drive and College / Teviotdale Rds. The Chinese opened their gates as the walkers were going past, two large dogs ran out and attacked mine. Thanks to my gardener and people who stopped to help him, one slipped his collar, and ran back to my gate, and the other ran down Mt. Pleasant Drive. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to a man who rang our buzzer and a lady who picked up my gardener, found the other dog, and returned them all to my house. We were out searching for them, so unfortunately no contact numbers were left. Rosemary 744393 

No comments:

Post a Comment